PaulR

New Section

Re: New Section

Hi DJ, can you setup a section with "other meat"?

I have a lamb question but feel it fits in an "other meat" section (if we had one) instead of the "everything else" section?

Baah Baah

Actually the sections are for recipes only. This area is for questions - so ask away! But if you have a lamb recipe I would be more than happy to create a section - hell - I'll probably create it anyway as Leaddog is always grilling some road kill or something and needs a place for those recipes.

-=Jasen=-

I'll probably create it anyway as Leaddog is always grilling some road kill or something and needs a place for those recipes.

-=Jasen=-

Road Kill?

Come on you know better than that. By the way I have been cooking chicken on the KK lately anyway. But an other meat section would be good for any venison recipes that I do.

I'll probably create it anyway as Leaddog is always grilling some road kill or something and needs a place for those recipes.

-=Jasen=-

Road Kill?

Come on you know better than that. By the way I have been cooking chicken on the KK lately anyway. But an other meat section would be good for any venison recipes that I do.

Hehehe! :smt064

-=Jasen=-