LeadDog

Very Happy Camper :)

I finally got the magical formula to get the venison ribs to turn out great. Plus last night I cooked Naan in the KK which was just like the stuff I have eaten from a Tandoori. I would say that the KK is now cooking as close to perfect as I can imagine but I'm sure Dennis will improve it some how. :) Anyway it took me a while to adapt, experiment, and learn how to use the KK but now I starting to see how awesome it is. I'll post in the other meat section what I did for the venison ribs.

Re: Very Happy Camper :)

I finally got the magic formal to get the venison ribs to turn out great. Plus last night I cooked Naan in the KK which was just like the stuff I have eaten from a Tandoori. I would say that the KK is now cooking as close to perfect as I can imagine but I'm sure Dennis will improve it some how. :) Anyway it took me a while to adapt' date=' experiment, and learn how to use the KK but now I starting to see how assume it is. I'll post in the other meat section what I did for the venison ribs.[/quote']

"magic formal " & "see how assume it is"?? Ok, you been hitting the superbowl wine hard already - haven't ya??? :lol: Ya know I busted ya - hehe! That's OK, I've already poured a few German lagers myself!

-=Jasen=-