GSWHoops

Getting a cooker off a pickup

Sorry, no pictures yet. I had to move the cooker to the backyard by myself, so I didn't think of taking any pictures. It's actually pretty easy to move. The top comes off quite easily, and the two pieces by themselves are not too hard to move around. I didn't have to go up any stairs or anything though. I would've needed help for that.

Maybe I can get some pictures when my spare ribs are cooking tonight.

Sorry, no pictures yet. I had to move the cooker to the backyard by myself, so I didn't think of taking any pictures. It's actually pretty easy to move. The top comes off quite easily, and the two pieces by themselves are not too hard to move around. I didn't have to go up any stairs or anything though. I would've needed help for that.

Maybe I can get some pictures when my spare ribs are cooking tonight.

Did Dennis send you the one-size fits all belt with it? Just wondering cause mine didn't have one. :roll:

Well I'm waiting for the neigbhours in that case...

Got both steps and it's kinda uphill...(and not a lot of room around the back!)

If the truck can back up to the 2 steps it may roll right off.

When I bgt my K I loaded it on a small pickup and backed right up to my porch (2 steps at the old house). My friend failed to show up (I never fed him any good cooking either) so I had to walk the crate off the truck, break it down and roll the K off the bottom of the crate in it's wheel chair by myself :lol:

It's doable alone if you can get kinda level with the back of the truck.

But, on the KK I had 6 steps and a helper who was very alergic to labor...but also smarter than me :? . So he grumbled and complained the entire time we took it off the motorcycle lift and flipped it right side up (just the bottom half mind you). Then we rolled it a couple hundred feet or so around back on 2 sheets of plywood while he cried. And about the time we got to the steps and he faux lifted his portion (which didn't move) he said, "I have an electric wench at home, I'll be back in 10 minutes". So, I screwed the plywood to the steps and an eye-bolt into one of the logs at the top of the steps while he went after the wench. It rolled up the steps pretty easy with the wench. :oops: I like smart people :roll:

"I have an electric wench at home' date=' I'll be back in 10 minutes". So, I screwed the plywood to the steps and an eye-bolt into one of the logs at the top of the steps while he went after the wench. It rolled up the steps pretty easy with the wench. :oops: [/quote']Wow... I knew wenches came blow up, and battery, and even pay per view, but didn't know they came fully electrified. ;) With one of those, he prolly never left his house. :shock: Maybe yer friend hadda "winch"? :lol:

:smt064:smt049

"I have an electric wench at home' date=' I'll be back in 10 minutes". So, I screwed the plywood to the steps and an eye-bolt into one of the logs at the top of the steps while he went after the wench. It rolled up the steps pretty easy with the wench. :oops: [/quote']Wow... I knew wenches came blow up, and battery, and even pay per view, but didn't know they came fully electrified. ;) With one of those, he prolly never left his house. :shock: Maybe yer friend hadda "winch"? :lol:

:smt064:smt049

Ya know...I think I got hit with that same spelling error the last time I posted about this subject. I hate ya'll :shock: