pater

Excellent Service!!! A Happy Camper in Texas

I had been searching for a special cooker for some time. I had been looking for something like the BGE. When I stumbled across the KK, I was immediately drawn to its "faberge" like beauty. Then as I looked through the design process and the rationale that accompanies this work of art, I was ready.

I did have some reservations about making a purchase from halfway around the world. I joined the forum to read up on past experiences and then at the advice of another member, sent a pm to Dennis. He contacted me the next day and began explaining some of the issues I had asked about. I was set. I purchased an Supreme OTB in blue.

I live in a very rural area, and freight liners do not have ready access to lift gate trucks. This caused a slight delay of a week or so--it was just sitting 45 miles away--but finally they allocated a lift gate truck to bring me the cooker. Once it arrived I was crestfallen!

It had been damaged in shipping. The cooker had become loose and the nose piece had been chipped off. I had already felt I had splurged with this purchase...and with my own "ocd" issues did not know how in the world I could live with this damaged good. I emailed Dennis about my disappointment. One thing he made clear in his response...he would make me a happy camper. And that he has truly done.

I received a new cooker within a couple of weeks (again due to the freight liner and my rural locale) and it arrived pristine. Dennis even called me to check on the new one, and to setup the pickup of the damaged one. I could not be happier with this purchase.

If you are considering the KK and have the same concerns I did, let me assure you of the reliability of Dennis. He did make me a happy camper...and the cooker...well in one simple example...pizza has never tasted so great. The bread alone is worth firing it up and chowing down.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. Dennis and KK will take care of you. It is a company that is beyond belief when it comes to customer satisfaction!