Pequod

KK Moving Boxes

I have this pic from Dennis regarding the plywood boxes I need to raise the boys off their legs for transport.

9CBD159C-2A5F-4F80-B35B-698027245303.jpeg.6f13216075ebdacc4daa221098a9222b.jpeg

Two questions:

1. Does anyone have these left over from a move that they’d be willing to share or sell? I need one for a 23 and another for a 32.
  2. Has anyone used anything else for the stand? 

My move will be only 100 miles. Not a big deal to make the boxes, but have about 694 other things on the list, so a time saver would be welcome.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wish I could help you Pequod but your 600 miles away. I was looking around and found the bottom piece intact in a pile of brush and coincidently in good shape and  the ramp was over on the other side of the yard still intact. Yesterday I burned the top. Yes, those measurements are spot on for the 23.  Looks like the tools will be coming out. Here's a pic of the bottom if it helps

DSCF2734.JPG

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tucker said:

If you need them built, I can hook you up

What's your time frame for the need?

I,LL ship them to ya

That would be fantastic! Don’t need until late January, so a bit of time. Let me know what I owe ya. Much, MUCH appreciated.

22 minutes ago, SBHatchet said:

Did you get them? If not, I just received a 32 and can take them off the and send to you. Yes a month late, but your move isn’t until Jan you mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! I think @Tucker has this handled, but I appreciate the offer. Don’t want to volunteer you, but wouldn’t be a bad idea to save this for anyone else having a need in the future. I’ll do the same with the ones Tucker is making.

And welcome to KK ownership! Any pics? Other details?

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to @Tucker for these incredibly well made moving boxes for my KK’s! These are super sturdy and will definitely survive the move unless the movers severely manhandle them. 

45D8F596-2571-4247-8A64-34F271C8BFA3.thumb.jpeg.33c6455b88a5712eddd601dd7fe29240.jpeg

Please consider these a community resource. I will gladly send to anyone who needs them for a move once I’m done with them in February. Just PM me or post here.

Edited by Pequod
  • Like 4