Jon B.

1 Year With The 16" KK Table Top

I think Dennis tricked me.......................but I'm glad he did!!!!  When I discovered that Dennis was thinking about discontinuing the 16" KK Table Top model.....I quick ordered one.   Even though I had the 19" KK TT, I found myself using my little KJ Jr. for most of my 2 person cooks.  The size worked really well for me.   

I received the 16" KK one year ago today and I love cooking on that little grill/smoker!!!!!!   Cannot imagine being without it in my cooking arsenal.   Like @ckreef the combo of the 16" and 19" works great for my cooking requirements at the house in Syracuse.  

Don't get me wrong......I'm still saving for the 42" KK at the family cottage in Michigan but there will be another 16" KK sitting right next to it!!!    

I'm happy to see that Dennis is still offering the 16" as part of the KK line up.    It is one, sweet little smoker :occasion5:  

• Like 5

It is not surprising that you are so happy with your KK @Jon B..  It is hard to imagine any of the KKs being a disappointment and, alongside a 19 this seems like a great combination.  What is surprising is how fast the year has gone!  Happy grilling.  I imagine we all have that secret hankering for a 42.  Not sure if mine will ever be fulfilled but I look forward to your pix when the time comes.  

• Like 3