mguerra

Pressure/ Smoked Turkey

@MacKenzie  The reason asked about the trivet is that I bought a friend a name brand PC for a gift and it did not have a trivet or a "pot".  I went out and bought them a steamer basket like Mac posted a picture of. 

@mguerra I will be ordering one of the silicone baskets for sure and will check out the Fat Daddios pots.  Thanks for posting!!! 

Dang it Mac...........those Kuhn Rikon PC'ers look fantastic...............................thinking I should probably add one to my arsenal  :occasion5:

8 minutes ago, MacKenzie said:

I just ordered the Oxo silicone sling. :)

Love my Kuhn Rikons, they are a pieces of art in my mind. :) 

Thanks Mac...........:shrug:..........................I now own a piece of that artwork (plus the OXO sling)..........................$$$ .....Can't take it with you :-D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ever since Syzygies set me on the trail of PC sweet potatoes I am on a mission. Here is a carrot and sweet potatoe PC cook I did today. Delicious and very creamy.

https://minimalistbaker.com/fluffy-mashed-sweet-potatoes-and-carrots/?omhide=true

287231058_SweetPotatoeandCarrot.thumb.jpg.dba76d5dbdd7cc2d42c855ab77086d81.jpg

Speaking of delicious, my friend made me these chocolates and believe me I am hiding them and rationing them.:smt077:smt054

Handmade.thumb.jpg.7984a0c2f5c6e00dc4c47879d96f9b3d.jpg

• Like 4