Aussie Ora

Woo hoo no fire ban Pork ribs

Summertime ribs, I remember when,  those look good. Tell me ( a fire ban ? ) does it mean you can't even strike a match? You don't have to cook in the garage, do you ?  I watched last years news and recall the devastation to property and human life, much like California. Let's hope it's a little easier this time around.

• Like 1

This sums it up .https://www.dfes.wa.gov.au/totalfirebans/Pages/whatisatfb.aspx.

Summertime ribs, I remember when,  those look good. Tell me ( a fire ban ? ) does it mean you can't even strike a match? You don't have to cook in the garage, do you ?  I watched last years news and recall the devastation to property and human life, much like California. Let's hope it's a little easier this time around.

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Cheers Bruce I love my ribs .I love Ora for the simple fact it holds a constant temp and retains the moisture. So I don't have to piss fart around wrapping and adding water pan's and all that other stuff . Lol

Aussie mate back to cooking rids. Like I have said before Aussie is the rib master. They look yummy and I like that salad also

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1