Troble

Hello From San Diego......

9 hours ago, Tyrus said:

That's looking pretty nice, you must be thinking who lives here, I don't recognize this place. Non slip surface, how is it on bare feet?

It felt really good yesterday. I just want it done so I can move my KK to its final spot. 

Edited by Troble
  • Like 3

34 minutes ago, Troble said:

now have to decide what to plant 

My "garden" consists of pots on my deck (keeps the critters from snacking out). I typically grow tomatoes (cherry varieties do well in containers), chile peppers, and a variety of herbs - chives, basil, thyme, rosemary - occasionally, sage, mint, or tarragon - whatever you like to cook with. 

• Like 4

The KK has assumed its final resting spot. I took a picture of the view from my couch living room. The KK stands out and shines. Need to figure out a better way to anchor the wheels but I can’t wait for my first cook this Friday.....ribs 

F177F6F5-6AAE-4BC4-A2C4-020D6CD2B7C6.jpeg

ADB678E6-E27A-492C-B462-9215F0D641D0.jpeg

1C9B01BD-709D-4488-BCB5-F8580B2D42C6.jpeg

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Basher said:

That’s a slick looking ODK Troble.
Well done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Basher it’s almost done. Put the fridge in and slap some paint in there and it’ll be done. I sincerely appreciate all your help on this and appreciate the insight you provided. Thank you very much. 

• Like 2

Looking great! Regarding the wheel chocks, does your KK move / roll when you open the dome or otherwise use it? Just curious with the greater weight of a 32 versus my 23, which doesn't move unless pushed. Is your patio sloped to shed rain?

• Like 1

On 4/1/2020 at 7:04 AM, jonj said:

Looking great! Regarding the wheel chocks, does your KK move / roll when you open the dome or otherwise use it? Just curious with the greater weight of a 32 versus my 23, which doesn't move unless pushed. Is your patio sloped to shed rain?

@jonj it rolls a bit if you push/lean on it not much but I just ordered some bed frame stoppers from Amazon that BigShep turned me onto so I’m sure that’ll work. Where I had it temporarily was a bit sloped concrete much more than the current spot so that could’ve been part of it as well. I have my first cook in the final spot tomorrow 

thanks again @BIGSHEP coming out strong!

Edited by Troble
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Troble said:

@jonj it rolls a bit if you push/lean on it not much but I just ordered some bed frame stoppers from Amazon that BigShep turned me onto so I’m sure that’ll work. Where I had it temporarily was a bit sloped concrete much more than the current spot so that could’ve been part of it as well. I have my first cook in the final spot tomorrow 

thanks again @BIGSHEP coming out strong!

Your welcome I was turned on to them by another member on here Pequod.