Troble

Hello From San Diego......

Troble I see you have a smooth concrete finish. If you want hidden stoppers and you don’t want your KK to move much. Maybe a couple of large galvanised washers under your wheels will be enough to hold it in place...... and easy to move and re set the position if you want to.

You would only need to to set 2 wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Smoked ribs today. First cook in the new spot fir the KK. Turned out great. Moist and juicy. 

I had a moment today where I was putting my ribs on the KK and I looked around at all the work that had been done over the last few months and I took a deep breath and soaked it in and just for that moment everything felt good and right in the world and I was doing what I dreamed I’d be doing months ago....

B00EF8A3-E36E-4CD0-A65F-6E66197F188F.jpeg

• Like 6

19 hours ago, Troble said:

I had a moment today where I was putting my ribs on the KK and I looked around at all the work that had been done over the last few months and I took a deep breath and soaked it in and just for that moment everything felt good and right in the world and I was doing what I dreamed I’d be doing months ago....

:smt041 :smt023 :occasion5:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Troble said:

You have an open invitation to come to San Diego and soak up some sun after this is over and impart you’re knowledge into my brain

Well, thanks very much for the invitation, not sure about the imparting of info but the though of stuffing my face with you food sounds pretty awesome. :grin:

Next "Group" party is at Troble's :occasion7:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MacKenzie said:

Well, thanks very much for the invitation, not sure about the imparting of info but the though of stuffing my face with you food sounds pretty awesome. :grin:

Next "Group" party is at Troble's :occasion7:

Sure we can have a KK owners convention in San Diego! I’ll happily host 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Bruce Pearson said:

Those sausages look very yummy. Nice cook Troble

@Bruce Pearson my local butcher shop makes them and they marinate them in Jack Daniels. They used to be called Jack Daniels sausages until they got slapped around by the trade mark police. So they now call them bourbon sausages. We used to cook these at our tailgates every week when the chargers are here. I’ve pretty much switched to only eating these sausages about 19 years ago. It’s really hard to mess them up unless you forget about them and overcook them. Butcher makes it easy 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1