Car Doc

Big Bad 32 for sale

Big Bad 32 Dark Autumn Gold Flake for sale due to life throwing in a monkey wrench in at a very inconvenient time. 

I purchased this cooker November 2018 and have maybe 20 cooks on it or less. It does provide some awesome meals. 

All new prices were:

Big Bad 32 Dark Autumn Gold Flake                    $5,900

32 BB Basket splitter                                             $   180

32 BB Baking/Pizza stone                                     $   112

Stainless & Teak grate grabbers                          $    40

Sunbrella Walnut Brown cover                             $   230

Shipping                                                                 $   345

My total investment                                               $6,807

This cooker has always been on a covered patio with the Sunbrella cover on it plus covered by yet another cover. Yes, that is overkill but both the outside of the cooker and cover are clean. 

My location is just outside of Waxahachie Texas, 75167.  About 40 miles south of Dallas. 

Asking $5,500.

Buyer is to arrange for any shipping if needed. 

Thank you for looking.

( Hopefully the pics posted ok )

IMG_5048.jpg.161548f9b4684898b6df2c17a1263ae5.jpgIMG_5031.jpg.3db329e7bdd2860b0c156722dac5391b.jpg

IMG_5035.jpg

IMG_5034.jpg

IMG_5036.jpg

IMG_5037.jpg

IMG_5042.jpg

IMG_5045.jpg

• Like 2

Thank you for your interest in my cooker. 

These are awesome cookers and have the ability to cook anything from small meals or feeding large crowds with ease. 

I will be available just about any time for you to look at it depending on your schedule. 

Pics show two previous cooks on it  

Thanks once again. 

Car Doc. 

DB99D54E-3FCB-4E30-ACEE-F5F7532FE263.jpeg

918EDC4B-638B-42E6-86F4-7DB33CEB21BE.jpeg

I am open to reasonable offers on my Big Bad 32 for sale.

I am also open to any advise on what it takes to get this cooker sold.  It has been posted on Craigslist and I have not received any replies from that listing. Anything would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks again,

Car Doc

42 minutes ago, Car Doc said:

I am open to reasonable offers on my Big Bad 32 for sale.

I am also open to any advise on what it takes to get this cooker sold.  It has been posted on Craigslist and I have not received any replies from that listing. Anything would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks again,

Car Doc

I posted my 23 on Craigslist for awhile. Found that to be pointless. In spite of my ad clearly stating “no schmucks” I heard only from schmucks who thought it should be listed for significantly less. One even thought we should strike up an email conversation about the great virtues of the Big Green Egg. In the end I decided to keep it.

I would suggest listing at a high visibility BBQ forum like BBQ Brethren or Amazing Ribs (there is a paywall, so you’ll need to join for about $30). I successfully sold a cabinet smoker via BBQ Brethren. Both of those forums are chock full of people that appreciate a great cooker. Far fewer schmucks.

Edited by Pequod
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, DennisLinkletter said:

I'm sure different locations have varying levels of schmucks too..

True dat! The Washington, DC suburbs are somewhat renowned for having a rather high concentration of them. ‘tis why after 25 years here we’ve decided to migrate two hours south into the heart of Virginia’s wine country.

• Like 2

Big MoMo is officially SOLD and gone.

Believe it or not to a gentleman off of Craigslist. 

Hopefully he will get many years of awesome meals off of it. 

I want to thank all of the KK Community for your support and advise trying to get it sold. 

Farewell to all and God bless. 

Car Doc is out. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1