Ticket2ride04

How many KK grills are made/sold annually?

I’m arguing with a buddy who stands firm that there is no difference between and Egg and a KK despite all the evidence I provided him. I then pointed out that his Blood Root knife, while very special, isn’t all that better than a well-made Wustoff. He claims because each knife is custom made for the buyer, it can’t be compared to the KK. Even more funny, the BR knives sell for 10-20x what similar knives cost. Whereas the KK is about double most other coolers. 

So does anyone know the amount of grills sold annually? 

I don't pitch on this forum.. Lot of information in the FAQ section of the home page.
Would he be able to convince you there is no difference between an utility car and a luxury performance one costing 4 times a much?

And yes.. Of course someone knows how many grills are sold annually..

Send him this link..

Forbes Mag KK Review

• Like 3

Ticket your mate won’t be the first to suggest this. I’ve seen the argument and ridicule posted on many forums.
I’ll guarantee everyone making this call- like your mate, has never seen the kk in real life beside a kJ.
Once he sees a kk in real life he will never doubt the difference again.
Different materials, different shape, different aesthetic, and different performance.
And then there are some of these knockers who you can’t tell them anything.
Find one in your neighbourhood and take your mate to view it...... or take a holiday in Bali with your mate and view many!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

LOL i find this such a funny post since this has been talked about many times sometimes you cant talk any sense into people that dont want to be convinced i guess your buddy is content with his ceramic pot like was said the KK is not for everybody those that own a KK know the difference hands down

• Like 2

This is a classic case of you don’t know what you don’t know. 

10 years ago I bought a Weber Summit grill for $2k. My buddy swore up and down it was a waste of money. I explained that I had spent more than than that in 15 years on grills that didn’t last. I should have just spent the money once. He said his $400 grill was just as good. 3 years later his grill was rotted out and he bought a Weber. 

My Weber lasted 8 years and was in great shape when I sold it for $600 and bought a Lynx. 

He then argued with me about Tvs as well after saving money and buying a Visio. That tv lasted 2 years before having issues :)

I’m a firm believer in you get what you pay for but some just don’t understand that concept. 

My KK is better than my KJ and completely happy with the upgrade. 

• Like 3