Pequod

Giving It Up

I am posting this with a heavy heart. I appreciate all of you and the friendships made over the years.

I love cooking with my KK’s and everything that comes with it... but I am done in 2020. This is taking up too much of my time. I am struggling to keep up with the everyday chores of cooking, cleaning and maintaining my home, so something has to give. I have decided to get rid of my gear.

Below is a list of what's available. Serious inquiries only, and please don't insult me with low offers.

Thanks for reading and understanding...

1. Vacuum cleaner
2. Dustpan and brush
3. Mop and bucket
4. Lawn Mower
5. Leaf blower
6. Laundry detergent
7. Iron
8. Broom

• Like 4
  • Haha 11

Give em to the wife, mmmmmmmmmmaybe not.  All those things are holding you back, you don't need them, it's not your cross to bear.  ( excuse me lord )  Throw them on the neighbors lawn around midnite and don't forget to wipe off any prints. Don't worry about a thing, we got your back

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/27/2019 at 10:55 AM, Pequod said:

1. Vacuum cleaner
2. Dustpan and brush
3. Mop and bucket
4. Lawn Mower
5. Leaf blower
6. Laundry detergent
7. Iron
8. Broom

What are those things you talk about? I've never heard of them. 

B)

Plant a proper BBQ garden and never worry about those other foreign items. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Funny thing happened just now. I had been cooking a Boston Butt since 7:30 this morning while Mrs skreef was at work. When Mrs skreef got home from work she asked what I'd been doing all day. I told her cooking the butt and moped it. He face lite up thinking I had moped the kitchen floor or something stupid like that. I laughed when I explained I had moped the butt with a vinegar sauce. She should have known better. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 12/28/2019 at 9:39 PM, Tyrus said:

Give em to the wife, mmmmmmmmmmaybe not. 

This wife has discovered the jet washer and is loving it.  Clears all in its way and leaves everything moss/slime free without chemicals.  I agree about planting a BBQ garden - paving and kit much lower maintenance than lawns!

• Like 4

Pequod, the only tools you need will be a spatula to flip dem burgers, a Mapp torch to light your coals and a 3/8 in wrench (with handle) to clean your grates. It's the truth, and it will set you free. And it goes further, on laundry day just make sure it's raining outside and the next day that it's sunny, the floors in the house (hardwood) of course...tie some wet rags to your shoes and work while you walk. You get the point, if it hasn't been discovered, the answer is just around the corner. Simplify radicals, move them around, seems to me your surrounded by them around Washington.

• Haha 1

On 12/31/2019 at 4:08 PM, ckreef said:

Funny thing happened just now. I had been cooking a Boston Butt since 7:30 this morning while Mrs skreef was at work. When Mrs skreef got home from work she asked what I'd been doing all day. I told her cooking the butt and moped it. He face lite up thinking I had moped the kitchen floor or something stupid like that. I laughed when I explained I had moped the butt with a vinegar sauce. She should have known better. 

That is so funny, I know I'm several months late but I just happened to read this post. 

• Like 2