chuck

going to buy a KK BUT............

Welcome to the Obsession! A brisket, right out of the shoot - damn! that's confidence!!!

In all my years on this forum, I've never heard of anyone having buyer's remorse after pulling the trigger. Now, some folks ultimately sell theirs for various reasons, but never because they regretted doing it in the first place.

50 minutes ago, chuck said:

I love the blue pebble. They were sold out last I looked so have to be a little patient. Buy once buy well!!!  

If you haven’t already, check with Dennis. He often has more stock than is showing on the website. If not, he can advise you as to when it will become available again.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, chuck said:

Getting ever closer to pulling the trigger. Even have " she who must be obeyed" excited.  Can a grown man get giddy about purchasing a KK???

You think your giddy now............wait until you see the cooker in person!!!!  Answer is....YES!!!!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, chuck said:

Getting ever closer to pulling the trigger. Even have " she who must be obeyed" excited.  Can a grown man get giddy about purchasing a KK???

Wife was skeptical with the first KK. Once she saw it in person, was MUCH easier to get approval on the second. May I be the first to say: Welcome to the Two KK Club!