ckreef

Country Style Ribs

Some country style pork ribs on the 19" KK. 300* for 3 hours. About 1/2 way through the cook I started basting them with Sweet Baby Ray's - Sweet Golden Mustard BBQ sauce. 

I really like the time change. We usually eat sort of late and the time change allows me to get on grill pictures while it's still light out. 

csr19kk.thumb.jpg.b1956ed7e6b4f2ff0c21d6f70e14e5c7.jpg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, ckreef said:

I really like the time change. We usually eat sort of late and the time change allows me to get on grill pictures while it's still light out. 

Great looking ribs!!!   Was listening to the radio this morning and DJ was saying how the majority of people dislike daylight savings time and how we should get rid if it.............I yelled every cuss word I could think of at the radio...........................I love the extra daylight and could imagine not having it in the summer time!!!!!!! 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Jon B. said:

Was listening to the radio this morning and DJ was saying how the majority of people dislike daylight savings time and how we should get rid if it.............I yelled every cuss word I could think of at the radio...........................I love the extra daylight and could imagine not having it in the summer time!!!!!!! 

I totally agree with you, Jon. :smt054

Most of the proposals (35 states are considering it) are to make it permanent and stop the swapping back and forth in the spring/fall. You'd get to keep your extra hour of daylight. It's being debated in our legislature here, but the two draft versions aren't likely to go anywhere this session. 

• Like 1

Toney, so the world turns. I faintly remember the winter days when day light savings time didn't exist, it was dark.:gack: Coming home from school I had to hurry, the boogy man was quick on my heels.:thin: We survive, if it comes you'll be depressed just a bit longer. Can always move to Australia🧡

Edited by Tyrus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2