ckreef

Crazy Run on Toilet Paper

With all this Beer Virus talk there has been a crazy run on Toilet paper in the middle Georgia region. In the eight closest Walmarts to my house there is not a single roll of toilet paper to be found and no hand sanitizers and when the toilet paper ran out they started going for the baby wipes. Food was plentiful. 

I guess having a clean rear end is a bit more important than stocking up on food ............. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Tyrus said:

Yah, howz that work. Guess you'll have to raid the leaf pile.

Nope the corn husks - LOL 

I have enough toilet paper - we went to Walmart this afternoon and stocked up on some basic supplies. We could easily self quarantine for a month or three. Also stopped by the local Piggly Wiggly and got a cryo pac of 2 Boston Butts. In the end we swung by the liquor store and stocked up on alcohol. Just in case the world gets really crazy I'm not going to be without some medicine. 

I've also decided since we stocked up so good I'm not going back to Walmart or large grocery store until after May 1st. We'll let the Beer Virus run its course. 

Edited by ckreef
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Alohapiggy said:

People are getting pretty creative now that toilet paper is in high demand 

17123EA1-3602-4A61-9817-DF8EBCDBAB6B.png

Great idea except when you need to wash your hair. Haven't done the head in the toilet  in a long time and the last time I was really drunk and don't remember praying to the porcelain God. But they said I did......... 

• Haha 3

Your not the lone ranger .been happening here in Perth for a while now and we only have 14 confirmed cases and all of them came back in .Our Government just passed a law demanding anyone entering the country to self isolate for 14 days should have done it from the start we are an island NZ kicked it off. .people are going spastic over rice and baked beans .bugger eating that in lockdown. My vertical freezer is chockers full of meaty goodness . Plus I have access to this store .https://www.campbells.com.au/. Which is pretty stocked. I agree during a lock down a light refreshment will be required .maybe will all should head to tony b's place lol. And maybe I could send you some dunny papper in my next care package.

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, Aussie Ora said:

maybe will all should head to tony b's place lol. And maybe I could send you some dunny papper in my next care package.

I've got 2 batches of beer in process right now, plus a couple more that I still have a couple of gallons of left, so I'm good for at least a month! LOL! I'm pretty good on TP for a while, but thanks anyway, Aussie!

• Like 5