ckreef

Crazy Run on Toilet Paper

Tony thanks for sharing.
My mates with his rum distillery have jumped on board quickly after sharing your swisher story with him. Had to overcome taxation rules about selling alcohol! For hand sanitiser...... it would fast pretty good without the lavender and aloe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Funny I start work before the shops open this morning it's Saturday here I went to the shop first thing got in and there was no TP. So went and got some flour .I then noticed another customer had TP in their trolley I thought what the fuck went back down the tp isle and there was like 6 x 4 pack rolls .on the shelf strange. So I grabbed one which is all you are able to get .continued buying some other non essential items like ice cream. Yum lol . I walked back past the TP isle and it was empty .no surprise there. But I noticed an elderly lady with a walking aid coming down the isle and the look in her eyes not seeing any TP broke my heart .I just had to give her mine .it made her day and mine

My wife went to Whole Foods here yesterday (found chicken, but no TP -- a partial win!). The checkout person told her they've been opening an hour early at 7 AM ONLY for elderly to shop first. When the doors open to the general public at 8, they see all the hoarders flood in to raid the shelves that were restocked overnight. Their response is to restock throughout the day to give others a chance. Very interesting. It's just like war.
Measure: hoarders (the enemy) flood the gates at open.
Countermeasure: stores keep stock low at open to deny hoarders.
Anticipating the next step:
Counter-Countermeasure: hoarders stop by multiple times per day to determine whether there is a pattern to restocking times.
Counter by stores: randomize restocking to eliminate any detectable pattern, similar to frequency hopping radios. Could even go spread-spectrum by frequently stocking just a few items at a time. 
repeat
repeat
Soon stores will be using TP false targets -- projecting holograms of bundles of TP to attract the hoarders. Can even use TP-Gate Pull-Off techniques -- the TP hologram moves just ahead of anyone reaching for it, and gradually walks them out the door, denying them their prize.

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

22 hours ago, Tyrus said:

HHHMMMMMMMMMM, Roast Chipmunk

21 hours ago, MacKenzie said:

Don't you dare or !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told Mrs skreef that when the food runs out the cats will be the first to go. I'm saving my very best white soy sauce for such an occasion. Chinese food at the Reef's. B)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, ckreef said:

I told Mrs skreef that when the food runs out the cats will be the first to go. I'm saving my very best white soy sauce for such an occasion. Chinese food at the Reef's. B)

Wait...isn’t that how this started? Someone ate a cat??? 😯

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, ckreef said:

Seems the latest crazy spree in the US is a run on guns and ammo. I guess people want to defend their TP. 

That's one way to enforce social distancing. A lot cheaper and easier to just stop bathing...not 'fessing up to anything...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3