Aussie Ora

Things just got real

Aussie this is a clever move by Sco Mo.
I employ about 30 people in a small family business.
Part of my business is dead, and part is flat out so I am having open, tough discussions with some of my employees. Not dismissal conversations, more, take some time off so we can survive until post corona.
If they become unemployed, its a burden on welfare and it takes time for business to rebuild. This package will have us rethink how we can repurpose these people in preparation for the rebuild.
Everyone within a family business is valuable. Everyone becomes part of a family.
Bring on the recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Aussie this is a clever move by Sco Mo.
I employ about 30 people in a small family business.
Part of my business is dead, and part is flat out so I am having open, tough discussions with some of my employees. Not dismissal conversations, more, take some time off so we can survive until post corona.
If they become unemployed, its a burden on welfare and it takes time for business to rebuild. This package will have us rethink how we can repurpose these people in preparation for the rebuild.
Everyone within a family business is valuable. Everyone becomes part of a family.
Bring on the recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I reckon it's bloody awesome just need to workout if you don't have to up the payments on top of it

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Hope everyone is ok . W.A has just inforced a total border shut down .along with the interstate restrictions .the majority of our infections which currently stand in W.A is 400 people the majority is from travellers . Which makes us an island within a island. Our major task at the momment is cruise ships they are rocking up from everywhere. But they are people that need help and that's what normal people do help those in need

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • Sad 1