Poochie

Scuba diving

Boudreaux and Thibideaux were doing some salt water fishing when a boat pulled up nearby. A guy is decked out in nice scuba gear and sits on the edge of the boat. He then falls into the water backwards and continues his dive.

Boudreaux says "Hey Thibideaux, why do those divers fall backwards into the water?"

Thibideaux says "Boy, you sure are dumb. If they went forward, they'd still be in the boat."

Howdy people! Long time no see.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

I had a family tragedy that kept me out of the loop for several years. I'm going to try to keep irritating you guys with bad jokes, especially Tony.  Nice to see that you're still on here Mac and still freezing and cooking away.  Take care.

• Like 2

On 4/9/2020 at 2:44 PM, tony b said:

OMG!!! Look what the cat dragged in! :shock:

Welcome back, Poochie - bad jokes and all! We've definitely missed you, son! Sorry to hear about the family troubles. 

I knew you show up sooner or later.  I know you're retired now but I can't remember if you were last time I was on here.  I gave my 21" to my oldest son in exchange for his promise to get in shape. I'll make it real short...my youngest son passed away at 31 years old. Enlarged heart, carrying to much weight, and had a horrible time sleeping.  So that's why I gave an incentive to my oldest son. I only had two. 

I'm working with Dennis to get another smoker...maybe a 32 and maybe one like yours.  Speaking of the old crew, is Ceramic Chef still on here?  Anyway, nice to be back and see all the familiar faces. I hope to be on here a lot more sharing some of the worst jokes you ever heard. Take care, buddy.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

So sad to hear of your son's passing, Poochie. My heart goes out to your family! 😪

We haven't heard from Ken (aka Ceramic Chef) in a long time. Several of the "old timers" are infrequent visitors - Wilburpan, 5698K, but they still show up occasionally. Lots of newbies that are contributing to the global knowledge. You'll be welcomed back with open arms, son! 

• Like 1