Syzygies

My high school friends are having a field day over this photo surfacing

22 hours ago, Bruce Pearson said:

Unfortunately Tekobo that dream never came to pass, to make a long Story short I ended up buying my first house And that took up most of my time. That plus working 6 and 7 days a week didn’t leave me much time. I will have to say it was fun while it lasted. 

Hey Bruce.  Shame about not getting to sail away into the sunset but glad you had fun anyway.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/15/2020 at 9:44 AM, MacKenzie said:

At first when Sygyzies posted his pix I thought he was having some fun with us, now I realize he was just warning us what we all are going to look like when this pandemic lock-down is over. :grin:

Dave-pandemic-clippers.thumb.jpeg.aa876788b4436dd65306e557358e299b.jpeg

On 4/15/2020 at 10:37 AM, Syzygies said:

Actually, Laurie wouldn't let me shave my head when I was in Thailand for a month in 2005, but I'm thinking of surprising her soon.

Surprise!

(The couch isn't actually that uncomfortable...)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@Syzygies My cousin sent me some photos she found while cleaning her house during the lock down.  Thinking this is 1970 -1972 time frame.  Me in the middle with my brother-in-law and cousin on either side.  50th wedding anniversary party for my Grandmother pictured far left.   Check out the sport coats, the hair & sideburns.  Way too cool !!!! (Hamms beer????)

image.thumb.png.1edf71943a58ff66b6cdd8ca81d7f8f3.png 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2