Lance

Just Wanna Be Starting Something

It has been said that squares/tiles cook better, and this/that color cooks better. "Point Taken".

Now from someone who doesn't have their 32BB yet or any KK for that matter. Let me tell you which KK cooks better.

Mine is going to cook better because it's going to be the latest one shipped and the most recent delivered. And it's going to be chameleon tile color if it's available when I purchase. 

Now here is why they cook better in my less than 1/2 % opinion. First of all, everyone that has solid color kk's cook well but not as well, look good but not as good. 

There is one exception "Royal Blue Tile/Pebble that's a sweet looking chic right there. Ok, back to my 1/2% scenario. 

Solid colors are one color, cooks one way although the food is superb. Remember, my 1/2% haven't tasted food off the kk yet, but can't wait I'm already sold. I'm a 11yr.egghead.

Now, let's take the chameleon tile. Here is why it cooks better. 

You get 4, minimum 3 color grills in 1

It changes colors according to the ambient light,"Per Dennis" Gottcha. Hello😉

So now,

#1. In the morning it's one color, food taste good. 

#2. Afternoon it's another color, food taste better.

#3. Evening it's another color, food taste even better. 

Last but not least,

#4. Cloudy/Rainy day another color. I'll be dog gone if that food isn't just absolutely delicious. You gotta be kidding me, I can taste it now.

So depending on what day you come to my house rain or shine you could see 4 different 32BB grills. And be asking what happened to the other one that you had?

This is why the chameleon tile cooks better hands down.

Now ladies and gentlemen this is my less than 1/2% facts that I have stated here "No longer an opinion."

We will all be grown up about these facts and we will all agree from here on out about which color cooks the best.

My claim to fame is the "4 in one" cooks the best.

So let's all say it together, Which one cooks the best?

"The 4 In One".

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Chameleon shameleon, my pebbles in autumn nebula cooks the best and is a color changer already!

In the spring it has a nice green sheen from all of the pollen in the air, in the fall it has a red sheen from all the red dirt that was blowing around and by Christmas it has a nice grey sheen from the dust that has built up since it was last cleaned.

And as anyone knows Dennis fine tunes the build process removing any inefficiencies and strives for perfection! As we all know it takes more insulating grout for a pebbles vs a tile KK, but did you realize that in older models more grout was used as they were perfecting the application method and over did it a little…

So there you go, proof that my KK is the best!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, tekobo said:

Yo @Lance.  That is fighting talk!  You and your grill had better live up to it when you get together.  Have you a delivery date yet?

I'm currently in the process of buying a home first, you know first things first. But she will throw down when I get her😃

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bgrant3406 said:

Chameleon shameleon, my pebbles in autumn nebula cooks the best and is a color changer already!

In the spring it has a nice green sheen from all of the pollen in the air, in the fall it has a red sheen from all the red dirt that was blowing around and by Christmas it has a nice grey sheen from the dust that has built up since it was last cleaned.

And as anyone knows Dennis fine tunes the build process removing any inefficiencies and strives for perfection! As we all know it takes more insulating grout for a pebbles vs a tile KK, but did you realize that in older models more grout was used as they were perfecting the application method and over did it a little…

So there you go, proof that my KK is the best!

Mr. B Grant that is artificial coloring from the different seasons. Therefore not allowing your cooker to have good air flow. To much pollen and red clay dirt is not good for your KK.

You need a chameleon that has an original color change 🤔 just consider it.

2 hours ago, ckreef said:

@Lance I believe you're wrong!

2 KK's of any color cooks better than 1 chameleon KK. Throw in @Pequod's George Forman grill, why that's just icing on the cake so to speak.

Just remember - he/she who has the most grills wins and I play to win........... 

Ckreef, I almost gave you props for that "Until" I thought about it. Now two KK's will cook more than 1 KK but not necessarily better. 2 kk's being 1 color has to cook on it's own individual merit, producing a particular quality of food.

When a chameleon cooks the quality of the food is better because of the natural changing of color on the grill.

The foods taste gets better,  it doesn't go backwards. Everyone says the food is better on "A KK", singular. Seeing we're talking about the 4 in 1, 4 different colors 4 different qualities of food.😏

George Forman don't count, it's a inside counter top cooker. Can't compare to the kk.

You guy's are trying but you gotta do better than that.

Much love!!

• Haha 1

Well, your absolutely correct...square tiles are the chosen and original tiles of discovery. I wrote a post on this subject some time ago describing the evolution of square tiles to pebble. If you missed this Pulitzer please allow me to refresh you and those whom may have forgotten. While on a trip to Bali I observed Dennis at his jungle KK plant speaking with one of his employees that was tiling a KK with square tiles. A number of tiles had slipped from the workers hand over time and chipped, they were then placed into a large coffee can. Dennis a former resident of California with that inherited mindset and urge most Califorians have to recycle,, took these broken tiles to the grinding stone and fashioned them into pebbles. Let's uh,, keep this under the hat, we wouldn't want those with the pebble finish thinking anything otherwise.  With color, I'm sorry, but I have to differ. I have the Denim blue, a magnificent color and what most people don't know is one outstanding characteristic it possesses. While standing beside my 23 KK wearing my Levi's I'm invisible, yes, completely camouflaged. Being a retired engineer of the textile industry we developed and ran in production a camo fabric that had infra red capabilities. Understanding this and it's significance you can't ignore the importance surrounding a military application with the denim KK.  Knowing this don.t wait, don;t hesitate it may not be too late to be, "one of the few, the proud, the denim.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Tyrus said:

Well, your absolutely correct...square tiles are the chosen and original tiles of discovery. I wrote a post on this subject some time ago describing the evolution of square tiles to pebble. If you missed this Pulitzer please allow me to refresh you and those whom may have forgotten. While on a trip to Bali I observed Dennis at his jungle KK plant speaking with one of his employees that was tiling a KK with square tiles. A number of tiles had slipped from the workers hand over time and chipped, they were then placed into a large coffee can. Dennis a former resident of California with that inherited mindset and urge most Califorians have to recycle,, took these broken tiles to the grinding stone and fashioned them into pebbles. Let's uh,, keep this under the hat, we wouldn't want those with the pebble finish thinking anything otherwise.  With color, I'm sorry, but I have to differ. I have the Denim blue, a magnificent color and what most people don't know is one outstanding characteristic it possesses. While standing beside my 23 KK wearing my Levi's I'm invisible, yes, completely camouflaged. Being a retired engineer of the textile industry we developed and ran in production a camo fabric that had infra red capabilities. Understanding this and it's significance you can't ignore the importance surrounding a military application with the denim KK.  Knowing this don.t wait, don;t hesitate it may not be too late to be, "one of the few, the proud, the denim.

I like that explanation tyrus. 

• Like 1