MattyNJ1

Show me your 22" Beast Table Top!

On 5/11/2020 at 7:32 AM, MacKenzie said:

You are going to love this cooker, I have one similar but not a table top, just make sure when you build it in  that you have room for the rotisserie motor, and smoke generator, just in case. :) 

Yes~!~ Great advise!  I was going to get the 32, but i just dont have a place to put it!....after looking at the 22TT, i didn't realize how big it really is. Its actually slightly bigger than the Kamado Joe classic....i really hope i loveit!.....@Oakland looks good!....mine is OTW here to NJ, and I already had a stone island, with a drop in SS grill, that I decided to modify to accommodate the 22 TT.....broke out the sledge hammer, the past couple days, and had at it....made a simple cubby, but I will add some post and beam "timber frame" style joinery to the front to accent that beauty...ill post pics when its complete.  { a work in progress }

20200510_120720.jpg

20200511_130320.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Basher said:

Great job Matty.
What timber is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is just PT Fir...I thought of doing it in hardwood, which i have access to but this is purely decorative in nature and i couldn't justify the extra work. Oak would've taken much longer to crave out, drill, chisel, sand etc...  Thanks for the kind words my friend! 👍⚒️

• Like 2

It also doubles as a place to do dips, to work out the triceps. 😎👍 ....it funny bc i left them long, (they are part of the timber) as a creative :"non conclusion". Meaning not sure whats gonna happen with them quite yet, but better have em and not need em, than need em and not have em lol.... we shall see. I have the bore to make them smaller, or maybe i cut them off shorter. Who knows, where the creative muse takes one.... guess we shall see! I have more content on IG @Chateau_de_Mathieu including all my food creations, as well as an off-grid cabin build i just completed in the Northern Adirondack Mtns in Upstate NY. 👍

• Like 1

Impressive BBQ! ... fyi the 22 TT  is bigger than it looks...or what I expected. Everything worked out perfect, cant wait to cook something.

All the spects were dead-on accurate... which I was worried about considering I completely finished the space before ever having seen one of these.

IMG_20200521_111520_870.jpg

IMG_20200521_111303_184.jpg

20200521_110113.jpg

20200521_110222.jpg

20200521_110405.jpg

20200521_110908.jpg

• Like 8

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.