Aussie Ora

Whoo hoo being the most isolated city in the world is paying off .these new changes are awesome. I just pray the rest of the world can bounce back

Good for you folks!

Unfortunately here, things aren't going so smoothly. Too many folks not following the guidelines after the restrictions were lifted and we're seeing record numbers of new cases every day. :doh:

Edited by tony b
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Things are not the best over your way stay safe .my sister is dodging everyone

Good for you folks!
Unfortunately here, things aren't going so smoothly. Too many folks not following the guidelines after the restrictions were lifted and we're seeing record numbers of new cases every day. :doh:

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Most states peaked then flattened. The states opened back up now they are on the rise again. This isn't the second wave. We're haven't fully peaked on the first wave yet. Very sad. 

Back in the 1918 pandemic it peaked across the world 3 times about 1 year between each peak. 

We have a long ways to go before this pandemic is under control. 

• Like 1

The current spikes can be tied back to people doing dumbass things over Memorial Day weekend. Now we have another big holiday coming up - the 4th of July, which happens to be on a weekend this year. Watch the numbers spike again at the end of July. 

• Like 1

Tony our Memorial Day- aka Anzac Day was cancelled and we all stood in our drive ways with a candle at 6am.

Same with our Labor Day March.

And then they allowed 30,000 people to gather for a BLM rally.

Some of the rules here are ridiculous and very hypocritical.

However, our death rates for all flu related death are well down on a typical winter- due to better hygiene and isolation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3