Showcase79

Just received my new Kk

Hi All! Just got my new KK this past weekend, it’s awesome! Looking forward to cooking on it and reading all the topics so I can learn the tipsE89C0BC9-5376-4BEB-8882-A75CB6785F36.thumb.jpeg.e061e86a52e17297319e3296fa151807.jpeg

and tricks. I didn’t want to wait to get a custom one due to the back order so I just grabbed on that was currently available. I have been eying a KK for about 3 years now but never had the opportunity to pull the trigger until CV-19 hit. (They cancelled my kids daycare  for 3 months and I just invested that into a new KK) Wife digged the black so we went with the matte black and it was at my house in about a week. Thanks!

D827E814-1B97-4103-8F6F-C67924EF410B.jpeg

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Showcase79 said:

They cancelled my kids daycare  for 3 months and I just invested that into a new KK) Wife digged the black so we went with the matte black and it was at my house in about a week.

Awesome!   The black looks really elegant and it's great that you got something positive out of this situation.  Looking forward to your cooks!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AJR said:

Nice!  Great to see something good finally come out of COVID-19.  Can't wait to see your cooks.  I love the SS side tables, but couldn't justify them to my better half.

I couldn't to myself.  Half the time I don't use them and they hang vertically.  If the cover accommodated them installed, I'd never take them down.