Basher

Nat’s what I reckon

Language warning on this. PG

This bloke is appealing to Aussie battlers trying to get them away from packaged processed food and into the kitchen cooking real food.

There are a heap of his recipes on YouTube. Not sure this audience needs his lessons. I just like what he stands for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Language warning on this. PG
This bloke is appealing to Aussie battlers trying to get them away from packaged processed food and into the kitchen cooking real food.

There are a heap of his recipes on YouTube. Not sure this audience needs his lessons. I just like what he stands for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seen a few of his posts . He is kewl no different than any other look at me cook star

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I watched a few more of his cooking videos, i think they were intended to get folks who don’t cook cooking. 

I liked the simplistic way he explained the process for a variety of Italian pasta dishes, pretty much buy groceries, chop up stuff, throw it in a bowl, throw it in a pan, boil some pasta, throw it together, eat.

He didn’t get lost in technique, spices, specialized pans, knives or other sellable sponsored minutia, just very simple steps to make something tasty.

if you think about it he spends 3 minutes on something the “food” networks would spend 15 ~ 20 on.

For me, once you get used to his patter, the f bombs fade into the background.

Overall, I enjoyed them

• Like 1