tony b

Too Damn Early

4 hours ago, Braai-Q said:

Tony, the only question I have about this picture is why is the KK covered and not running? 😀

Because it was 7:30am when I took this picture, as I was making my morning coffee. I hadn't planned a cook that needed to start that early in the morning! 

Trust me, it takes a LOT more than this to keep me from using the KK and snow ain't it! Wind chills below Zero - yeah, that'll do it! 

Edited by tony b
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, tony b said:

Because it was 7:30am when I took this picture, as I was making my morning coffee. I hadn't planned a cook that needed to start that early in the morning! 

Trust me, it takes a LOT more than this to keep me from using the KK and snow ain't it! Wind chills below Zero - yeah, that'll do it! 

I would've thought I was still sleeping and having nightmares.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, tony b said:

I was just teasing you Tony. 

• Haha 1