LK BBQ

19" Side Tables in folded position w/ Rotisserie mount.

All, I've noticed that the 19" side tables will not mount in the folded position if the accessory hooks or the rotisserie mount is on the grill.  I would consider leaving the tables out, but then I can't cover it anymore.  I am just that lazy that I'd prefer not to take the motor and rotisserie mount off everytime I cook.  While I know it is recommended, I figured I could keep everything protected enough as long as ithe tables were closed and the KK was covered. 

A few weeks ago, I saw a post on this problem.  Someone had bent some eyelet bolts to allow the side tables to mount further from the body of the KK - far enough to clear the rotisserie motor mounts  Dennis had also created some metal brackets as a solution.

I tried desperately to find that post, but couldn't.  Does anyone know the thread I'm referring to and have the photos of how to bend the eyelet bolts or else Dennis's extending bracket?  Is that bracket available to purchase? 

Many thanks in advance for your guidance!