BOC

Hello from Michigan

It will get fired up next week regardless of the snow situation. I’m hoping the snow melts but we’ll doing some driveway cooking if not. Today would have been the day but it’s my nephew’s birthday, so I’m off to Chicago to wish him a happy one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Still not its final home since there needs to be some thawing and pavers placed, but let the burn in begin! Going all in with a first trial on pizzas since I’ll have it hot enough too. Wish me luck!c0d8d905a17573f7ce02bd8f6483b9c6.jpg

• Like 3

I’m  glad you finally got it moved into position, B. Very nice looking location. I must say from your pictures, however, there seemed to be a lot of neighbors “helping from a distance” versus “helping with hands on”. 😉  Unless they were the plywood crew...

All good now it’s in place.

• Like 1

I’m  glad you finally got it moved into position, B. Very nice looking location. I must say from your pictures, however, there seemed to be a lot of neighbors “helping from a distance” versus “helping with hands on”.   Unless they were the plywood crew...
All good now it’s in place.

Plywood movers are critical

Question for the pros. How long does it usually take for the fire to snub out once you close all vents? I found a smolder this morning after doing a 300 cook yesterday and closing all vents at 5pm. I wasn’t expecting it, but maybe I should be.