Aussie Ora

My local butcher teamed up with a local bbq dude for Halloween funny

On 10/28/2020 at 11:14 AM, Aussie Ora said:

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Brilliant. I've sent this to my butcher who expressed an alarming amount of enthusiasm. 

When I was working in London, we were right next to Smithfields Meat Market and Microsoft did a launch for a computer game (think it was Resident Evil). Computer games aren't my bag but they did an awesome approach as a nod to the game. 

prices-at-wesker-and-son.jpg?w=610

prosciutto-and-sausage-hand-from-wesker-

pork-human-from-wesker-and-son.jpg?w=610

prosciutto-hand-from-wesker-and-son.jpg?

This is what my local butcher did this year. I rather fear having shown him the human body parts above together with the Alien Facehugger video that I may have started something. 

IMG_5325.thumb.jpg.743fcbbc8b8a40a3d9244ed4c179afa5.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Braai that’s very good.
My wife and kids would freak out if I served these up to them.
I’m going to start looking locally for a creative butcher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t know if it’s the repose or what but the woman actually makes me feel quite uncomfortable. I remember the scale and how well observed it was in reality and it would totally freak guests out.
  • Like 1

Gruesome! I seriously doubt that I could eat any of it, once cooked! 

Yeah. I’m pretty robust but it could ruin sausage meat and bacon.

They were selling burgers with fingers sticking out the side of the bun too.

It got huge media and PR attention. It’s a bit like Gunther von Hagens’ Bodyworlds.
  • Like 1

Kewl very realistic. Are you sure he is not using the real thing lol. The face hugger was made out of a bone in lamb saddle

Brilliant. I've sent this to my butcher who expressed an alarming amount of enthusiasm. 
When I was working in London, we were right next to Smithfields Meat Market and Microsoft did a launch for a computer game (think it was Resident Evil). Computer games aren't my bag but they did an awesome approach as a nod to the game. 
prices-at-wesker-and-son.jpg?w=610
prosciutto-and-sausage-hand-from-wesker-and-son.jpg?w=610
pork-human-from-wesker-and-son.jpg?w=610
prosciutto-hand-from-wesker-and-son.jpg?w=610
This is what my local butcher did this year. I rather fear having shown him the human body parts above together with the Alien Facehugger video that I may have started something. 
IMG_5325.thumb.jpg.743fcbbc8b8a40a3d9244ed4c179afa5.jpg

• Like 1

Kewl very realistic. Are you sure he is not using the real thing lol. The face hugger was made out of a bone in lamb saddle

The staff were character actors and when people asked what the parts were made of, they refused to break character which added tremendously to the theatre. It was a lot of sausage meat and bacon from what I could tell!

You could have some real fun with an Alien shop - having them all set in KY Jelly (which is what the special FX team used for the slime in the film).
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1