Aussie Ora

Motor cycle

Looks like a Ninja. If you like speed and the thrill it brings you got the right bike. Use to call those a pocket rocket. Not much room for the wife. If there's a sale down at the butchers....looks like you'll be first in line.

Edited by Tyrus
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Pretty kewl looking bike there mate .how awesome is it to have a ride and a KK

It’s hard to shake the desire to ride.  I sold my bike.  Less than a year later I bought this one.  I hope everything worked out and you’re out there helmet up and rubber down.

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Aussie I have a Moto Guzzi...... for sale.
While riding I’ve had bees blow into my face and sting my cheek. By the end of this ride my left eye closed up.
Also had palm nuts flick up from tyres on the M1 while doing 100km/hr and crack my visa. I’d hate to think how this played out with an open face helmet.
Anyway, it’s a lot of fun.
Stay safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I've been riding for years mate its a constant dodge .roos cars people .I've had a mattress fling of the back of a ute at me. Avoid tradies

Aussie I have a Moto Guzzi...... for sale.
While riding I’ve had bees blow into my face and sting my cheek. By the end of this ride my left eye closed up.
Also had palm nuts flick up from tyres on the M1 while doing 100km/hr and crack my visa. I’d hate to think how this played out with an open face helmet.
Anyway, it’s a lot of fun.
Stay safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

• Like 1