Boom Boom

It’s finally here!!!!!

@Sir Bill, my understanding from @DennisLinkletter is that there is only one colour for the stuff that goes between the tiles (it has a fancy name, not grout) and it is grey.  It looks different in different lights and some people on the site rub their KKs with heat resistant car polishes that might change the appearance again.  

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Boom Boom said:

I would say that the grout is a very dark gray. I think how the light hits it has a lot to do with it. 

@Boom Boom The reason I ask is that I assume your KK is the Cobalt Blue, but when I look at your KK the grout does look dark grey and the tiles are further apart than others I have seen - I prefer yours! Would you mind posting a photograph of your KK like the bottom picture for comparison please?

Bang Bang.jpeg

108981489_934406030367029_2836068039519919110_n.jpg

Edited by Sir Bill
  • Like 3

On 11/7/2020 at 3:12 AM, Sir Bill said:

@Boom Boom The reason I ask is that I assume your KK is the Cobalt Blue, but when I look at your KK the grout does look dark grey and the tiles are further apart than others I have seen - I prefer yours! Would you mind posting a photograph of your KK like the bottom picture for comparison please?

Bang Bang.jpeg

108981489_934406030367029_2836068039519919110_n.jpg

@Sir Bill I have been checking through my photos of my KK and it does appear that my camera on my iphone is determining what level of light to show so here is another picture that i took that would appear to be more in line with this picture of the bb42. 

BTW, is this your BB42?

Capture.PNG

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Boom Boom said:

I have been checking through my photos of my KK and it does appear that my camera on my iphone is determining what level of light to show so here is another picture that i took that would appear to be more in line with this picture of the bb42. 

BTW, is this your BB42?

Thank you @Boom Boom for taking the picture. I think that you have demonstrated that all the Cobalt Blue KK's look the same - it is a trick of the light and perspective that make them look different in different photographs, in particular the 42 as it so big it is difficult to get a sense of scale. As for is this my SBB42, chance would be a fine thing - I can dream :-)