marinmatt

For Sale: KK 32" Big Bad in Dark Terra Cotta Blue located in SF Bay Area (Marin)

Hi KK Fans,

I'm not using my Komodo Kamado nearly enough, so I'm looking to pass it on to someone who can enjoy it more. It was delivered June 2019 and is in perfect condition with all original accessories plus the optional charcoal splitter / reducer basket (great for 2 zone cooking).

Originally purchased for $6,850. Asking $6,000 firm. Buyer arranges pickup.

• Thanks 1

Hello KK Fans. The 23" I was trying to haul myself has fallen through. Why not go for a 32BB! As Dennis said, its a beauty.

So this is San Fran to Indianapolis. Shipper is the only option. A couple of questions. Does anyone have their crate or at least the bottom pallet part? I know from a previous post the box is a must, and I can build and ship that to San Fran, but not being able to secure it myself, a pallet bottom may help it get to me in one piece.

If this doesn't work out, Dennis, I'm placing an order for the next boat. i'm tired of trying to figure out this logistics stuff. And you can bet I'll keep my crate for any future moves!

Thanks all, this is a great resource.

• Like 1