BigO

It’s ordered!

Well, after 2+ years of lurking and trying to find a used KK, I’d had enough of waiting and pulled the trigger on a 32”, deep blue pebble. I’m moving to a new home and this will hopefully arrive shortly after move in. I’m planning on getting the side tables, cover, pizza stone, rotis cradle and motor. Actually found a KK cold smoke RIG on EBay. Is there any place to buy and sell used KK accessories, online swap meet? Any advice welcomed!

• Like 8

Welcome to the Obsession. You're in for a nice housewarming present in the new home! Send us pictures!

Definitely 2nd the idea to load up the shipping pallet with cocochar and coffee wood. Cheapest you'll ever pay for it and, as noted by @jonj, the ONLY way to get it in the US currently.

There isn't a big secondary market for KKs or accessories, but occasionally someone will part with one. Just keep your eyes open on this Forum. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Braai-Q said:

Congratulations @BOC - bet you can't wait. 

Which tables did you go for - stainless tops or teak?

Come on @MacKenzie and @tekobo, it's your chance to upsell him on at least two more KKs! 😆

I haven’t finalized the accessories yet, but was thinking teak to save some $$. This is a pricey habit.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Basher
No date yet the Port of Singapore is clogged like a Christmas toilet. It has been in Singapore since mid November I think they are getting too familiar with my 22” TT Beast in Dark Autumn Nebula Gold.

Maybe the wharfies have cracked it open to prepare their Christmas lunch??
Hopefully it will start moving soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1