BigO

It’s ordered!

Basher
No date yet the Port of Singapore is clogged like a Christmas toilet. It has been in Singapore since mid November I think they are getting too familiar with my 22” TT Beast in Dark Autumn Nebula Gold.

Mine is probably sitting next to yours on the container...I’d say I could use the extra time to finish the patio area I am planning to house my KK long term, but Mother Nature says otherwise. I’m finding myself checking new recipes and taking notes, reading more forums for tips and tricks, but MOSTLY trying to extinguish the burning sensation in my wallet that seems to get a heavy dose of gasoline every time I go sifting through more forums. I guess it is a Kamado forum...everyone likes a good fire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

BOC

I am so glad I am not alone! I even went so far as finding the perfect name for my grill My husband said I couldn’t name it until the “baby” arrived 😂 I named it anyway. The name is Dr Maillard. If you aren’t familiar with the Maillard reaction it is essentially the reaction that creates flavor!

I have to resist buying knives, tools and more meat. Namely Italian pigs raised on acorns. 😁Can the specialty meat get here before the grill? What other meat should I be considering?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

BOC
I am so glad I am not alone! I even went so far as finding the perfect name for my grill My husband said I couldn’t name it until the “baby” arrived I named it anyway. The name is Dr Maillard. If you aren’t familiar with the Maillard reaction it is essentially the reaction that creates flavor!
I have to resist buying knives, tools and more meat. Namely Italian pigs raised on acorns. Can the specialty meat get here before the grill? What other meat should I be considering?

You have opened up Pandora’s box here silversuzie.
Tekobo will take you on a journey aging lumps of meat by painting them in duck fat.
Troble will take you to his local fish market.
Others will show you their crazy knife collection- BTW I did pick up a few more for Xmas. An I O Shen, a Frosts carving knife and a marttiini filleting knife.
I forgot to mention the science of bread baking!!
Great name for a KK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3