Troble

Tacos de Adobada/Tacos Al Pastor

Woo-Hoo! :smt041

21 hours ago, Troble said:

I went to the post office and UPS to try to mail you guys a huge package of goodies but was shut down saying I’m not able to send perishables to AU, UK or CAN 

I don't see anything "perishable" in that box?? I've shipped spices, rubs and sauces to all 3 of those countries - multiple times. Shipping ain't cheap, depending upon weight, but no issues at my PO. They just ask if there's any glass and if I say yes, they just ask how did you pack it? Even when I ship plastic bottles, I put them in a zipbag and wrap in bubble wrap. 

Stunning! All the latest & greatest upgrades - see the SS plug for the temp probes, along with the separate cold smoker port. 

I ALWAYS pack my boxes at home, seal them up, slap on the address labels before going to the PO. Just write "BBQ seasonings" on the customs declaration form. 

• Thanks 1

Congratulations @Troble!  That is a really gorgeous KK in a lovely colour.  It is close to the vibrant blue that I liked but The Husband vetoed.  Lucky you.  It 's like getting this year's model of your favourite car.  Looking forward to seeing it all set up in its new home.

Now, that box you had packed up to send looks lovely.  My guess is that it will be super expensive to send to me in the UK so feel free to cut down on what you send me to save on postage. USPS folk can be weird but I looked on their website and it says perishable goods are fine to send internationally.  It is just at your risk and subject to customs at this end. 

Once again, congratulations!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, BOC said:

Have you become a two KK home or is older brother moving on and moving out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The older one is moving on to another pasture. I worked out a deal with my buddy who wanted a KK and love the pebbles and color. We picked that before I did our backyard so was able to get a new tile KK that matched a little better with the colors of the backyard. Win/win for everyone 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tyrus said:

So if I were a betting man, which I'm not, I'm figuring 3 to 1 tiles are better than pebbles. Pictures don't lie, didn't anyone mention magnificent and shiny too. What's that do-hickey located between the upper port probe and the lower guru port. 

It’s the rotisserie motor. I use it all the time so never both removing it. Will be putting it on the new Kk today as I sit in the 65 degree sun, drinking a Pliny the Elder during my burn in