SJP

Hello From Lafayette, LA

Just received my 32 Autumn Gold Flake and planned to unbox it this weekend.  Studied many of the KK members' experiences preparing for its arrival.  There is even a "Who Dat" out there sharing information.  I am not much on posting, but I do want to convey my gratitude.  All of your info has been invaluable!  About Dennis – all I can say is ditto - there is nothing I can say about Dennis that would be surprising to any of you. 

Thanks Again,

SJP

• Like 6

I am a confident and experienced outdoor cook, but I found myself surprisingly inept at building a proper fire in my KK and lighting it correctly.  I also ordered all the accessories offered with my model and really wished there were a diagram of how to configure all of them for the various types of cooking.  I encourage you to read, word-for-word, Dennis’ entire set of instructions, view lots of videos and keep in touch with this very helpful forum.  There is definitely a learning curve, particularly if you have just graduated from a gas grill and a Traeger, but it is a fascinating journey and worth the effort!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1