Web Analytics Made Easy -
StatCounter
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

17 minutes ago, Miles said:

I have a single tile that came loose on the exhaust cap.  Would anyone have a recommendation on what materials and process to use to replace the tile?

Welcome Miles. You should have had a repair kit included with the KK. Is the KK new or did you buy it second hand?

Hi @Miles. The advice that I have had from @DennisLinkletter in the past is that the supplied grout is also good for sticking tiles back in.  I knocked one out on the lip once and that is how I repaired it.  Tagging Dennis onto this thread in the hope that he can respond to confirm. 

Now that I have it apart the one missing tile on the exhaust cap turned into 9 tiles as they were hanging on by a thread. Challenge I have is the supplied grout in the repair kit is rock solid and not usable
Can someone point me in the direction of what I should purchase given the high heat in this area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk