tekobo

HOW 'BOUT THOSE CHIEFS (AND THAT GOAT!!!)

I am so excited for the Super Bowl tonight.  I have rooted against the Patriots for many years but I just have to doff my hat to the GOAT.  A huge accomplishment, getting back to the big game with another team in the weirdest of years.  Not sitting on the fence.  I am rooting for the Chiefs but I won't begrudge the GOAT one more win if the Buccs are the better team on the night.  Yay!  Lots of wings, maybe some ribs, blue cheese sauce and sweet potato fries.  Happiness is...

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

As I sit here enjoying a Dale's Pale Ale, you know priming the jugular for the Buc's win & I'm thinking about Brady (that former Pat) going into the Super bowl for tenth time with a defense that just don't stop......excuse me I need another Pale Ale.  (2 mins later) The one thing I've learned and incidentally has held true for 20 years 80% of the time, is that if Brady's in the game your in a great position. Like those odds Tekebo, think I need a chicken wing to go with dat pint. Go Bucs/pats  Watch out for the Gronk

• Like 1

All hail the GOAT.  The Bucs had a great game plan and executed it to perfection. All credit to the team and to Mr Brady for making such a difference in just one year.  Looking forward to next year and hoping some of these young bucks give him more of a run for his money.  Let's go!!

• Like 2

Experience was a big factor in the QB dept, having someone that's been there so many times can't be denied. The kid has nothing to be embarrassed about in his performance, he took some hard hits and got right back up. The unfortunate side of things for him was Tampa's defense,  the rush and pass coverage took him out of his game...a sight really unseen until yesterday. No doubt his future looks bright, that is when Brady retires. He'll be my favorite then, and I will look forward to that day as I continue to cook on my KC Santa Maria grill.

• Like 2

On 2/8/2021 at 7:06 PM, tony b said:

I applaud @tekobo for her tenacity in staying up that late to watch the game! :smt041

Super Bowl is the only time that the UK press report in any detail on the NFL.  It would be super irritating to hear the result before I'd watched the game and so it is worth staying up, if only for that reason.  The most surreal Super Bowl was the one I watched the year I was living in Sydney.  It started around 10:30am on the Monday morning.  Weird or what???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sure it's weird, if your putting wings and things together for a meal in the morning. Today I was on the phone with someone in your area setting up a broken internet connection with a Bose Soundbar.  The problem may have been a house unit, but for some reason the UK accent has hands down the most disarming and well spoken people I have found for assistance to get you fixed. Just thought it should be mentioned. What's cookin?

• Like 1