Bruine

Hello from Quebec, Canada

The recipe come from a french language website in Quebec (my native language).

https://maitrefumeur.com/recettes/fumoir-recette-smoked-meat-de-montreal-brisquet/

I can help with translation if needed. But the amount of nitrite needs to be computed quite precisely with the help of a brine calculator.

So if you can figure enough by yourself, it will be better.
You can find some recipes in English but that one is awesome. I brine my brisket for 30 days (don’t try that without nitrite).

I will be glad to assist anyone who wish to try.

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

I've been to Niagara Falls. Someone say Niagara Falls? Slowly I turned, step by step..             Great looking plate of beef, sandwiches for a month.

I vac sealed and froze much of it. Probably enough for much of the year. Just 2 at home now that the 3 lady birds flew from the nest.

• Like 1

Glad to see that we’re a couple of Canucks here despite the hurdle to get the KK sent in Canada.
I’ll post a picture of my winter set-up this weekend and would love to see yours.
New outdoor summer kitchen planned for the spring that I will be proud to show too!

• Like 1

The recipe come from a french language website in Quebec (my native language).

https://maitrefumeur.com/recettes/fumoir-recette-smoked-meat-de-montreal-brisquet/

I can help with translation if needed. But the amount of nitrite needs to be computed quite precisely with the help of a brine calculator.

So if you can figure enough by yourself, it will be better.
You can find some recipes in English but that one is awesome. I brine my brisket for 30 days (don’t try that without nitrite).

I will be glad to assist anyone who wish to try.

The iPhone translator did a pretty good job. I think I can figure it out. This sounds like an awesome recipe though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk