Buzilo

Accessories

Anyone have a picture of 6" AND 8" REDUCER FOR ROTI BASKET GRILL 32"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can send a pic next week when I get mine, but this video came in handy when I was making my decisions. If you are doing Brazilian style mixed meats there is probably some accessory for the spit that would give you the best option for separate multiple spears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I love my Pichana with Muldon salt, cracked pepper and maybe a little Umani. Add your favorite wood chunk in 5-10 mins before and spin around 300-350 to an internal 140.  Amazing on the KK, no sear necessary the meat carries through, taste and color. Some butchers don't know the cut, another name is chotte, top cap sirloin. It won't disappoint.

I'm sure that Dennis would have advised you against the upsizing if he'd have thought that it wasn't a good match for you. He values customer happiness over profit. That's why we all think so highly of him and never hesitate to recommend folks talk directly to him about their thoughts about buying.

• Like 1