Buzilo

Ordered the 42!!!

My delivery driver has a pallet jack and was kind enough to move it through the garage for me and out the back, but obviously that will depend on the delivery driver on the day. You may find a nice tip will help get the delivery person in a more helpful mood default_smile.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m definitely gonna have to try that

54 minutes ago, alimac23 said:

My delivery driver has a pallet jack and was kind enough to move it through the garage for me and out the back, but obviously that will depend on the delivery driver on the day. You may find a nice bribe will help get the delivery person in a more helpful mood :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fixed it. Be ready to pony up. 💰

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

:cheer:I think it is insane but great for you @buzilo.  It seemed mad to be trying to cook pizzas on two levels in a KK, even though you had managed it successfully on the 21.  My guess is that the 42 will make your pizza nights so much easier.  Double the fun.  Congratulations!

Edited by tekobo
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, tony b said:

Congrats on the decision. You won't be disappointed. And we'll be expecting those all important uncrating pics!

Oh you bet! I’m actually going out right now to buy a pallet jack just in case.  My garage is a full gym so when it gets here I want to make sure I can wheel it to the backyard

• Like 1