Buzilo

Ordered the 42!!!

That is going to look spectacular.  Baking stone should hopefully meet all your (large) pizza needs.  The gas burner assembly is unusual.  How are you planning to use it?  I look forward to seeing the rotisserie - the cradle that one other KK'er had for his 42 looked massive!

That is going to look spectacular.  Baking stone should hopefully meet all your (large) pizza needs.  The gas burner assembly is unusual.  How are you planning to use it?  I look forward to seeing the rotisserie - the cradle that one other KK'er had for his 42 looked massive!

Thanks, for the gas assembly I will use it to get the 42 to heat up in the winter when it’s frozen. Dennis recommended it because it gets really cold here in Whitby Canada I the winter. I learned it’s better to get everything because ordering anything later is almost not worth it because of shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just realize something I think is pretty cool that I never thought of... I am turning 42 this year. Didn’t think of that until now. I didn’t come from much and I was just thinking about how happy I am that I am fortunate to have one of these bad boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7