PVPAUL

32" Big Bad Grate Cleaning

I'm just curious if anyone out here has found an easily available shallow tray / tub that accommodates the grates for the 32" BB  for cleaning? Being a homebrewer I'm familiar with Five Star PBW and use this for cleaning but am having a hard time finding a suitable dedicated shallow tray for soaking and cleaning grates. Any help / links to available trays is appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul

• Like 1

I bought an electric pressure washer to maintain (clean before oiling) our ipe deck. Now I use it whenever I don't want to get my hands messy washing dishes. The gas range grates ... the Komodo Kamado grates ... a misused molcajete ... the possibilities are endless. I made sure to set it up so access was a minute or two, and if I was really serious I'd build it into the side of the garage, the way some houses once came with central vacuums.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, PVPAUL said:

I'm just curious if anyone out here has found an easily available shallow tray / tub that accommodates the grates for the 32" BB  for cleaning? Being a homebrewer I'm familiar with Five Star PBW and use this for cleaning but am having a hard time finding a suitable dedicated shallow tray for soaking and cleaning grates. Any help / links to available trays is appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul

Hi Paul.  Here is my solution: