Curly

Thanks Dennis

OK, I've not been to the forums for years.  But a year or so I was having a problem holding a low and slow on my 15 year old KK and I posted to Dennis.  Darned if he didn't call me to walk me through a fix.  Turned out to be nothing more than un-attach and re-attach my gasket with some heat resistant silicon.  Well, I did loosen the top to make sure it was square. The very next cook I set it to 225 and it never moved.  I've cooked butts and ribs since then with no effort at all.

I've known Dennis since he was just getting started with the KK business (16-18 years ago?) and know him to be an incredible business savie person and a man of great personal integrity.  I don't know how much time he has spent helping me over the years but if he does that with all of his customers, and I'm sure he does, I don't know how his wife has not left him for neglect by now. 

Me and the other Kamado owners (the business he saved to become KK) gave him heck at first because we thought he may be a charlaton like the former owner, but no one ever regrets doing business with Denis, he will find a way to right any perceived wrong. 

So Dennis, this post is basically a shout out to you and to let you know how much I have always appreciated your customer service, I rate it 100%.

Thanks again, Kurt

Edited by Curly
  • Like 13