Forrest

I guess you can call me Kimodo Kardashian...

I agree with all of you, it’s a stupid show. I’m thinking there is prob other high profile people who have KK’s. Sad thing is those women on the show probably have never even used it. If it does get used it is prob by some chef who they hired to cook for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ha.  All our prejudices are wonderfully illustrated by this thread.  The young “grasshopper” brings us a story we oldies would never have found ourselves, we hate it because it brings our precious club into contact with the world of the nouveau riche, we  hope that it turns out that the Man owns the tool and rail at the fact that a woman might afford to get someone else to do her barbecuing for her.  I love it.  Long live our weirdly wired human brains. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

@tekobo I never said I hope it’s Kanye’s. I think Kanye is an absolute fool of a human being, that entire family makes me sick, they are famous and rich for doing nothing. I could care less if it’s a man or woman who does the BBQ’ing I just find it highly unlikely that Kim or Khloe are doing any grilling themselves based on the little I know about that family 

if there’s anything this site has taught me is how bad ass some of you ladies are on the grill and I can’t wait for my daughters to grow up learning how to cook on my  KK they are gonna run circles around their male  friends on the grill. My little 3 & 5 year olds already love helping any way that can, in 15 years or so I expect to be getting pushed aside on the grill master duties 

Edited by Troble
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Tekobo, if you watch the show they don’t cook for themselves, they hire a chef to do it. All power to them that they have the money to hire a chef.

I was sad at the fact the the KK prob doesn’t get used much and is more of probably yard art. This is all me assuming of course based on what I’ve seen from this stupid reality series my wife must watch, and we know what assuming does...

• Like 1

No worries at all @Troble, @Forrest et al.  My tongue was firmly in my cheek as I wrote that post.  Looking forward to seeing @Pequod pretending to sell his KKs.  Again.  As for the 4Ks?  I am so pleased that the celebs are moving on from thinking a Kamado Joe is the bees knees.  I remember seeing these articles and cringing:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5903077/The-3-000-barbecue-status-symbol-loved-celebrities.html

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9696775/david-beckham-5k-summer-bbq-storms/

• Haha 2

No worries at all [mention=3485]Troble[/mention], [mention=3733]Forrest[/mention] et al.  My tongue was firmly in my cheek as I wrote that post.  Looking forward to seeing [mention=2766]Pequod[/mention] pretending to sell his KKs.  Again.  As for the 4Ks?  I am so pleased that the celebs are moving on from thinking a Kamado Joe is the bees knees.  I remember seeing these articles and cringing:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5903077/The-3-000-barbecue-status-symbol-loved-celebrities.html
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9696775/david-beckham-5k-summer-bbq-storms/

No no no no no Tekobo.
Just when I forgot how bad The Sun was- one step away from a Viz Mag.
Was that story followed up by a man falling pregnant to an alien?
I can’t imagine what they are writing about Harry and Whatshername!
The 4 K’s!

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, bgrant3406 said:

Well I guess I can stop chuckling over the imagined call Dennis took for that sale:

(imagine vocal fry voice)

hello Dennis, my name is Kim, I’m a social media influencer and I have a business proposition for you...

He passed on the big Bosco deal. I'm sure he stayed strong with Kim. 😂

• Haha 2