Jadeite

Greetings from Ontario Canada, I'm in the early stages of the process and thought I'd say hello!

Well looks like the ship carrying mine will be making it's way to port tomorrow (if there is room). Been watching the tracking for a few days now.. hopefully it doesn't take too long to make it to port, be inspected and makes it's way to the warehouse.

• Like 1

The wait is almost over! I got my three emails last night and I have an ETA of the 26th of this month for arrival at the local depot. HOPEFULLY I'll have mine by next Friday if there are no delays and they can deliver promptly.

• Like 4

Well my KK is at the local depot.. I am not just waiting for the call for delivery. I reached out this morning and was told another person had to call me to arrange for delivery and that call may come today but delivery won't be until Monday at the earliest.

2 hours ago, Jadeite said:

Well my KK is at the local depot.. I am not just waiting for the call for delivery. I reached out this morning and was told another person had to call me to arrange for delivery and that call may come today but delivery won't be until Monday at the earliest.

Oh darn. :(

3 minutes ago, tony b said:

The "squeaky wheel" theory often works!

Yeah this time they direct transferred me to the depot and scheduled it on the spot. Friday they said I had to wait for a call.. guess it all depends on who you talk to!

• Like 2

My 42" KK has arrived!! It came right in the smack middle of the time window and everything went very smoothly. Seeing how HUGE the crate is in person was like.. it is even bigger than I expected.. hah. Driver was great and the back of the truck didn't bow at all so no nerves. Getting it up the driveway slant was a bit of a chore but the KK is now safely in my garage until I am able to uncrate it. We are having some backyard work done in the next few days so I don't want to move it back there until then. It'll also give me some time to plan on how I am getting it back there (going to empty it out of everything and we should be good to go). Here are some pictures of the arrival!

IMG_8995.thumb.jpg.555b3fb920acce49e9502e429520913e.jpgIMG_8996.thumb.jpg.ea3ddc071d315f0d99591a4811602810.jpgIMG_8997.thumb.jpg.9c9c558b5739142ae27dd49e8a9169e5.jpgIMG_8998.thumb.jpg.c543f7a47b2073027f7a01088cd25a45.jpgIMG_8999.thumb.jpg.d6eb39efb72d91ad4a11320f06d73833.jpgIMG_9001.thumb.jpg.1072bf379f756652a8f4dbc98c193fa3.jpgIMG_9002.thumb.jpg.11712d5185fc3c56315c915954e2ae79.jpg

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Jadeite said:

My 42" KK has arrived!! It came right in the smack middle of the time window and everything went very smoothly. Seeing how HUGE the crate is in person was like.. it is even bigger than I expected.. hah. Driver was great and the back of the truck didn't bow at all so no nerves. Getting it up the driveway slant was a bit of a chore but the KK is now safely in my garage until I am able to uncrate it. We are having some backyard work done in the next few days so I don't want to move it back there until then. It'll also give me some time to plan on how I am getting it back there (going to empty it out of everything and we should be good to go). Here are some pictures of the arrival!

IMG_8998.thumb.jpg.c543f7a47b2073027f7a01088cd25a45.jpg

Wow!  Now there's an awesome sight.  Looking forward to the uncrateing.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Bruine said:

With the fun I had to move the 23incher in the backyard, I wish you all the best with yoursemoji6.png

Luckily I have the plywood here and ready and it is a mostly flat trip to the backyard. It'll mostly just be getting it only the plywood to start (I have a plan for that) and then up a very small ramp at the end to get to the patio. I know I shouldn't be too nervous.. but you know how it is.. haha

• Like 1