Dono

Another Texan on Board with a 32" BB

My patience was rewarded.....finally arrived this morning. Unpacking her on Saturday.  Thankfully, the delivery was as easy as I could have hoped for and everything appears to be in great shape.  It’s really amazing how well packed it is. I have seen posts about that, but I guess you just need to see it to fully understand. I am pretty stoked!!  

E7D21C2E-1060-4732-B4FF-7ADB3F3AD333.jpeg

DAE0F7CB-F077-47DB-BFA9-8A4F810A63C5.jpeg

76D6C29C-960B-426C-9D91-14FCDBA11412.jpeg

• Like 5

4 hours ago, GrillnBrew said:

Nice, can't wait to see it all unpacked.

Mine is now anchored off the coast of Long Beach, Dennis said it could be a couple weeks before the ship docks and is unloaded.  Until then, I'll just keep living vicariously through  you guys!

Looks like our grills are on the same boat :D

11 minutes ago, flashdaddy said:

Mine is also on that boat.  I hope it doesn't take two weeks before it can dock.  I just checked and it's on the move.  Earlier today it was sitting idle.  Fingers crossed its heading into the dock now.

I just checked and yeah they are docking it now.. it is almost into port with the tugs. Probably won't be long now!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, GrillnBrew said:

Nice, can't wait to see it all unpacked.

Mine is now anchored off the coast of Long Beach, Dennis said it could be a couple weeks before the ship docks and is unloaded.  Until then, I'll just keep living vicariously through  you guys!

Living vicariously...been there.  Thank goodness for this forum so we can!!  All this anticipation seems painful, but will make delivery sweeter guys.  

8 hours ago, C6Bill said:

So what happens next ? My 32 is on that boat too 😁

Based on my very recent experience, once the boat is unloaded the container will need to be inspected by the USDA. When they release it the container is taken to Dennis’s warehouse. They will put it on a truck to your area. When it arrives to your state, the carrier will call you to set a delivery time.  Dennis was very good about updating me on the various stages by email. Up to the point that it was put on the truck. He provided tracking info so you could follow it. It’s a process, but well worth the wait. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1