GrillnBrew

Is This Normal???

I was working on my taxes this morning, and it looks like I'm getting about a $250 refund from the state.  First thing that went through my head was "ooh, I could get the cold smoker attachment with that!".  Am I going to start looking at the costs of things I need and/or want, then automatically convert that into what accessories I could get for the KK?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, GrillnBrew said:

First thing that went through my head was "ooh, I could get the cold smoker attachment with that!".

I invented the smoke pot, and I've got all the parts on my yard table for converting my 2009 23" Ultimate to use the KK smoke generator and a BBQ Guru at the same time. All I need is to find the right directions.

My wife and I have been together nearly twenty years, but she did worry about my tendency to keep changing my mind on the most sacred things. I'm like a pinball machine that keeps playing even though the kid walked away decades ago. This tendency is very useful in research mathematics, and needs to be managed in life.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1