braindoc

Greetings from Rhode Island

On 4/19/2021 at 5:26 PM, braindoc said:

GrillnBrew:  Fun to track it, even if it doesn’t get here any faster.

We’re getting the terra blue; what color is yours?  If it’s autumn gold,  wanna swap??

It is autumn gold, wasn't my first color choice, but it came down to getting a grill before summer vs after summer, and a KK in the hand...   If you were getting the dark autumn nebula, then I would be all over the trade.

• Like 1

Update:  Got my 3 delivery emails and owners manual from Dennis and Mimi this morning. It’s official, my 32 is in the hands of the trucking co.  I’m betting that Braindoc, GrillnBrew, Forrest, and C6Bill will not be far behind. Nice looking KK Forrest!

• Like 4

On 4/22/2021 at 1:13 PM, Dono said:

Update:  Got my 3 delivery emails and owners manual from Dennis and Mimi this morning. It’s official, my 32 is in the hands of the trucking co.  I’m betting that Braindoc, GrillnBrew, Forrest, and C6Bill will not be far behind. Nice looking KK Forrest!

I got my shipping update today, and the grill is still on the water, was supposed to dock today but now it's scheduled to dock on May 5th.  Sounds like it may be close, but might be able to fire it up by Memorial Day if all goes smoothly.

I got an E-Mail notification early this morning from KK that my grill had shipped, I called the shipping company this morning and they stated that the shipment was out for delivery today, lol! I hadn't even set up delivery, I had to call them and convince them to bring it tomorrow even though it was already in transit to me today. So I should be getting it tomorrow. Stoked!

• Like 5

Surprise Forrest.  Congrats too!!  Just in time for the weekend..  Send us pics.  The delivery company has had mine since Tuesday.  Still waiting for them to schedule the delivery....so close. Hopefully, tomorrow.  GrillnBrew, fingers crossed for Memorial Day.    

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, braindoc said:

Yup, my shipping notice from Dennis came very early this morning.

Hey Forrest:  I’m real curious if the trucking company will have a pallet jack or something to move the KK to its resting place.

Probably if the ground is flat and you tip him.

16 hours ago, Forrest said:

Probably if the ground is flat and you tip him.

@braindoc I’d be shocked if they didn’t have a pallet Jack. Take Forrest’s advice abs have some cash and I’m sure they’ll help you as long as they can sheen it around your pretty. If you need to go over grass or dirt run out and get a couple of sheets of plywood to lay down 

• Like 1

On 4/30/2021 at 10:10 AM, Troble said:

@braindoc I’d be shocked if they didn’t have a pallet Jack. Take Forrest’s advice abs have some cash and I’m sure they’ll help you as long as they can sheen it around your pretty. If you need to go over grass or dirt run out and get a couple of sheets of plywood to lay down 

Received the famous three emails earlier today!!

Troble:  The shortest route from the driveway to the patio goes over crushed stones, so I’ll need the plywood.  The other way around the house to the back is over grass, but there is a slope away from the house on the side so I think that will be a bigger issue.

I know I saw something about the necessary thickness - is it 3/8”?   Are there standard lengths?  What should I be asking for?  Thank you.