C6Bill

One Continuity Moored 5/5/21

1 hour ago, GrillnBrew said:

Great video and gorgeous grill,  good to have a delivery guy who took it to your backyard, makes it less stressful.  Mine is going to have to go around the house and down a hill to its final resting place, hopefully with enough brawn and a few sheets of plywood, it won't be too bad.

On the plus side, One Continuity has changed locations at the dock, so hopefully she is being unloaded now.

The delivery guy was great. I followed the great advice in the detailed email I got from the Komodo Kamado team. I gave him a $20 tip and he was appreciative of that. We didn't have far to go, but his pallet jack made it easy work, and he certainly didn't have to take it back there. Best $20 I've ever spent. 

3 hours ago, BigO said:

Thanks all for the positive comments. @Jadeite I did record a video of my first burn in and venting. I think that's good content for new owners because even though its not a big deal, it sounds scary. I plan to continue recording vids of my experience. Please post questions, comments, it's all for the betterment of our little community. I do point back to the KomodoKamado.com website as this is THE place to learn more.

Please do post the burn in/venting video and any other videos you take! I love to see them and venting videos are helping me prep for when I do mine. :D

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Jadeite said:

Please do post the burn in/venting video and any other videos you take! I love to see them and venting videos are helping me prep for when I do mine. :D

You got it. I know I was starved for KK content on You Tube as a prospective buyer. Now as an owner I can do something about it. Vids will be no frills, but hopefully informative and dialog starters. Thanks for the support here, I'm learning, luckily, the BGE experience is helping. I find the KK to be a very predictable performer. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, flashdaddy said:

received email today with delivery instructions.  my KK was picked up by freight company yesterday.  WOO HOO.

Very nice! Hopefully my email will come soon.. probably takes a bit longer since mine is coming to Canada rather than inside the USA